U10 Travel Rec Program
1. All U10 players interested in playing travel soccer will register for the U10 Travel Program. Everyone who registers will be placed on a travel team. All players will attend an evaluation for the purpose of rating players to evenly distribute them (via a draft if necessary) on travel team(s). Players must pre-register online @ www.hamdensoccer.com for evaluation and bring birth certificate and a small 2 x 2 picture to the evaluation day or they will not be allowed to participate
. These players will pay a travel soccer fee to cover the cost of additional referee fees and uniforms. Once paid, the U10 Travel Rec Program fee is non-refundable.
2. All U10 travel players will practice one to two times a week. The Travel coach will be a qualified volunteer.
3. U10 travel players will play games with their travel team on Saturdays and/or Sundays
4. The Travel team(s) will play a 8-10 game schedule. If the team chooses to participate in a tournament, the coach will collect additional fees to pay the tournament entry fee.
5. When registering for travel soccer, you are not trying out for a specific team. Teams will be balanced between U9 and U10 players. Also, some second year U10 players may be placed on a U11 team. At no time will a player be placed on a team two years above their age (a U9 player playing U11).